Your student’s data is safe with us. Here’s how Assemblr ensures your student’s data is held securely.
- We comply to GDPR and the EU - U.S. Protection Shield Framework as defined by the US Department of Commerce with respect to the assortment, use and maintenance of individual data from European Union member countries.
- Our employees lose access to any organization, item framework and information upon termination.
- Before starting their employment, all employees undergo an individual verification and consent to a non-disclosure agreement.
- Access to your personally identifiable information is restricted to our employees.
- Your user data is processed and backed up in a server run by industry leading partner. The server also ensures maximum levels of uptime and restorations in a timely manner.
- We use SSL encryption to transmit your data safely.
- Passwords are salted and hashed using Scrypt.
- We do routine security audits and monitoring to ensure security and system integrity.